Working at Martin Brothers
Martin Brothers is a fast-growing, Brisbane based landscape construction and maintenance company. Established by brothers Will and Jack Martin, the company specialises in high-quality services across Brisbane to a range of residential and commercial clients.
Please select a category that you’re interested in below:
Landscape Site Managers and Landscaping Supervisors
Martin Brothers are seeking Landscape Site Managers and Landscaping Supervisors to join our dynamic and dedicated Landscape Construction team. As a growing business, this role is suited to a highly motivated individual looking for career development and leadership opportunities.
You will deliver hands-on, high-quality work across a variety of hard-scape and soft-scape commercial projects and supervise trainee landscapers.
- – Work as a team and contribute to the positive work culture
- – Soft-scape installation: turf, plants, trees, soils, mulches, stone and gravel
- – Construction of fences, retaining walls, paving, concreting and drainage
- – Irrigation system installation (highly valued)
- – Work off plans
- – Manage time frames, quality and team members
- – Communicate and report with customers and management
- Minimum 3 years experience in landscape construction
- Highly capable in above skills
- Motivated, team player and leader
- Manual drivers licence
- White card
- OPTIONAL: Cert III or relevant trade qualification, (however real world experience delivering landscape projects is more highly valued)
Landscape Maintenance, Gardeners and Groundskeepers
We are currently seeking experienced gardeners, horticulturalists and landscape maintenance to join our dynamic and dedicated team. As a growing business, this role is suited to a highly motivated individual looking for career development and leadership opportunities.
- Taking part in and contributing to the positive Martin Brothers work culture
- Lawn, plant, tree, hedge and general landscape maintenance
- Basic irrigation maintenance, testing and repairs
- Basic tool and equipment maintenance
- Management of yourself and others to achieve timelines and standards
- Effective communication with management and customers
- Daily reporting
- Proactively reporting and solving issues
Martin Brothers are seeking a Landscape Architect/Designer to join our dynamic and dedicated team. As a growing business, this role is suited to a highly motivated individual looking for career development and leadership opportunities.
Objective: To complete the end to end process of client consultation, design, budgeting and formalisation of high-quality residential landscape construction projects
- To receive client residential landscape construction inquiries and referrals
- To provide high quality residential design solutions to clients and actively find a solution that satisfies all their requirements
- To provide tender packages for supplier and subcontractor pricing as required
- To Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors as required
- To Self-managing time
- To be consistently prospecting – always seeking new work through speaking and asking current and potential clients
- To share successes with the Martin Brothers’ team
- To actively contribute and drive the Martin Brothers’ work culture